What Nature Valley products are gluten free?
As of this writing (August 2016) the following flavors of Nature Valley bars are gluten-free (as claimed on the Nature Valley website).
- Almond Dark Chocolate Nut Crisp Bars.
- Salted Caramel Peanut Nut Crisp Bars.
- Peanut Crunch Roasted Nut Crunch Bars.
- Almond Crunch Roasted Nut Crunch Bars.
Is Nature Valley snack mix gluten free?
Some Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Bar ARE gluten free. Gluten free flavors include: Fruit and Nut.
Are all granola bars gluten free?
Granola Bars and Granola
If regular oats contain gluten, then it follows that granola and granola bars made with regular oats contain gluten. Many of these products also use wheat flour as a binding agent, or use wheat germ for added health benefits.
Are Nature Valley granola bars high in fiber?
Although the granola bars are a source of whole grains and fiber, they are not a very good source. … This Nature Valley granola bar contains just more than half a gram of fiber per 10 grams of carbs.
Are Nature Valley bars bad for you?
• Nature Valley Oats ‘n’ Honey granola bar
Yes, granola bars are healthy (when made of real grains, nuts, and fruit), but they’re for energy, not weight loss. In fact, you could be gaining weight if they’re your go-to snack.
Which cereal is gluten free?
Below are four popular cereal varieties that are gluten-free.
- Honey Nut Cheerios. Plain Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios are gluten-free products, as they’re made from oats, oat bran, and cornstarch. …
- Chex. Chex cereal is made from whole grain rice, making the product free of gluten. …
- Puffins. …
- Chocolate Honey Bunches of Oats.
Do oats have gluten?
While oats are naturally gluten free, they may come in contact with gluten-containing grains such as wheat, rye and barley at the farm, in storage or during transportation.
Does popcorn have gluten?
Most popcorn is gluten-free
Popcorn is made from corn, which doesn’t contain gluten. In fact, corn is often recommended as a safe alternative to wheat for those with celiac disease, and most people who cannot tolerate gluten can safely enjoy corn products ( 2 ).