Some sprinkles are vegan, some are not. Obviously, if a sprinkle contains any type of whey powder (dairy), or beeswax as a coating, it’s not vegan. One particular sneaky sprinkle ingredient that’s prevalent in the sprinkle world is something called “confectioner’s glaze”.
Which brands of sprinkles are vegan?
Vegan Sprinkles and Edible Glitters
- 365 Everyday Value Chocolate Sprinkles.
- Watkins Rainbow Decorating Sugar.
- Wilton Edible Glitter, Gold Stars.
- Wilton Sparkle Gels.
- Color Garden Sugar Crystals.
- Color Kitchen Rainbow Sprinkles.
- Let’s Do Organic Sprinkelz Organic Confetti.
Are Whole Foods sprinkles vegan?
The mega grocery store chain carries at least a few different vegan sprinkles varieties: Let’s Do… Organic Confetti Organic Sprinkelz (certified vegan) Supernatural Rainbow Starfetti (vegan per the Supernatural website)
Do sprinkles have dairy in them?
Sprinkles does not contain any other allergens, it is packaged in a facility that processes milk and peanuts.
Which food Colourings are vegan?
Vegan Food Colouring
- Sugarflair NatraDi Paste Food Colouring – Orange. Product Code: SGFAND30TO. …
- Sugarflair NatraDi Paste Food Colouring – Yellow. Product Code: SGFAND16TO. …
- Sugarflair NatraDi Paste Food Colouring – Blue. …
- Sugarflair NatraDi Paste Food Colouring – Green. …
- Sugarflair NatraDi Paste Food Colouring – Pink.
Is Betty Crocker sprinkles vegan?
Recipe Notes 
Check the ingredients because some Betty Crocker sprinkles are not vegan-friendly. Let’s Do Organics makes vegan and gluten-free sprinkles with much better ingredients, but they are a lot more muted in color. You can usually find these at stores like Whole Foods.
Is Betty Crocker Buttercream vegan?
There is no simple delineation of which Betty Crocker frostings are vegan.
Is Betty Crocker Frosting Vegan?
|Frosting||Is It Vegan?|
|Rich & Creamy Frosting: Creamy White||Vegan|
|Rich & Creamy Frosting: Dark Chocolate||Vegan|
|Rich & Creamy Frosting: Lemon||Vegan|
|Rich & Creamy Frosting: Milk Chocolate||Vegan|
Are sprinkles just wax?
Sprinkles are made from corn syrup, sugar, cornstarch, wax, and artificial flavors and colors. This mixture is shaped into long, noodle-like strands, broken into small pieces, and sprayed with food coloring and a sugar glaze.