Get ready for greatness. The Great Imitator is now avaliable and ready to order in a spice of your choice. To make sure it’s plant-based when you order, we’ve switched our usual lightly spiced yogurt/mayo to our new plant-based Vegan PERinaise too.
Is the great imitator vegan shellac?
Although the wrap may have some cross-contact with shellac from waxed lemons, as all the ingredients are completely animal-free – right down to the mayo – the Great Imitator is an excellent choice for vegans, vegetarians, meat-reducers, and chickens.
What is vegan at mcdonalds?
- The Spicy Veggie One.
- Veggie Dippers® (2 pieces)
- Veggie Dippers – 4 pieces.
- McDonald’s Fries.
- Hash Brown.
- Tropicana® Orange Juice.
- Carrot Bag.
- Deep RiverRock Water – 500ml.
Why do Nandos use shellac?
shellac is made from the secretions of the lac bug. … But then to say that the wrap and baste contain shellac flies in the face of this claim. Perhaps Nando’s think they can get away with calling something plant based as it is largely made from plants, a definition some people ascribe to the term.
What sides are vegan at Nandos?
Vegan Sides at Nando’s
- Corn on the cob.
- Garlic bread.
- Peri-salted chips.
- Mixed leaf salad.
- Chargrilled veg.
- Sweet potato wedges sans dip.
Vegan Options at Nandos
- Houmous with Peri-Peri Drizzle. Pour smoky PERi-PERi oil over creamy houmous and dig in with strips of warm pitta.
- Spiced Mixed Olives. With mushrooms, garlic and red pepper.
- Sweet Potato Wedges with Garlic PERinaise. Crispy wedges served with our creamy plant-based Garlic PERinaise dip.
Is Nandos vegan chicken good?
“Nando’s can’t guarantee zero risk of cross-contamination, so it’s not calling it vegan, but as all the ingredients in the burger and pitta versions are completely animal-free – right down to the mayo – we say these are an excellent choice for vegans, vegetarians, meat-reducers, and chickens.