What can I add to vegan ramen?
Try: Thinly sliced garlic and ginger, bean sprouts, bok choy, cabbage, carrots, oyster mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, roasted yam, broccoli florets, chopped green onion, canned corn, kale, or baby spinach.
How can I make my generic ramen better?
The pack of dehydrated noodles may seem bewildering to the ramen novice, but the eat never disappoints.
9 Hacks to Make Your Bowl of Ramen Even Better
- Switch Out the Broth For Miso. …
- Crack An Egg In It. …
- Pour In Frozen Veggies. …
- Sprinkle In Soy Sauce. …
- Add Some Fresh Greens. …
- Mix In Some Protein.
How can I flavor ramen without the packet?
- Bring the water to a rolling boil. …
- Add the ginger and the white part of the spring onion to the boiling water. …
- Give the noodles a few minutes to soften.
- When the noodles start breaking away from each other, add the salt, sesame oil, and the soy sauce.
How does Kylie Jenner make ramen?
- Cook the ramen according to package instruction.
- In a sauce pan add the ramen once cooked. Add more water if needed (1 tablespoon or so)
- Add the garlic powder and butter and stir.
- Add the beaten egg and cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve and top with everything bagel seasoning (optional)
Can you crack an egg into ramen?
All you have to do is crack a raw egg into your pot of noodles (or you can lightly beat the egg in a separate small bowl and then pour it into the pot of noodles). … As you mix the broth, the egg should start to separate and cook. Delicious!